- September 2021 - September 1, 2021 Legislative Updates -- both new forms and edits to existing forms in almost all practices areas! 130 new forms and over 150 updates!
- June 2021 - Over 150 new forms, including major overhaul of Probate, along with new forms and improvements across multiple practice areas based on your requests!
- February 2021 - Over 60 new forms, including a new practice area: Non-judicial Foreclosures. Plus more new forms to accommodate TRCP changes, as well as improvements to existing forms based on your suggestions.
- January 2021 - Happy New Year! This release includes new forms and modifications to accommodate changes made to the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure issued by the Texas Supreme Court effective January 1st.
- November 2020 - 50 new forms added including a new Mechanic's Liens practice area along with improvements to existing forms across multiple practice areas.
- September 2020 - 35 new Family Law forms added as well as improvements to existing forms across multiple practice areas based on your feedback.
- April 2020 - 65 new forms added including a timely Motion and Order to Employ Emergency Procedures, as well as improvements to existing forms across multiple practice areas. Keep your forms requests coming!
- February 2020 - 129 new forms added across multiple practice areas, including a new Trusts practice area. We're listening, so keep your requests coming!
- November 2019 - We added new forms and made updates to forms in Family Law and Civil Litigation based mostly on your requests. KEEP YOUR REQUESTS COMING!
- October 2019 - Almost 100 new forms added and updates to existing forms covering multiple practice areas.
- September 2019 - Legislative changes effective September 1, 2019 and updates/new forms for Family Law, Civil Litigation, Probate, Business Organizations and Real Estate.
- June 2019 - New forms for Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation . . . and more!
- May 2019 - New forms for Family Law and Civil Litigation and updates to Criminal and Wills forms.
- January 2019 - New forms for Family Law, Probate and Wills . . . plus updates to existing Family Law and Wills forms.
Select a date below to view details:
- September 2021 - Improved forms search function, eFiling enhancements, support for accented characters like ñ in documents, new trust option and more!
- June 2021- Use TXdocs' easy and integrated eFiling system to eFile your documents . . . and more improvements to billing and document assembly!
- February 2021- e-Signatures is now available for your pleading documents . . . and more!
- January 2021 - Happy New Year! Incorporated your feedback to make enhancements to billing, case manager and document assembly.
- November 2020 - Made improvements to billing, case manager and more based on your feedback.
- September 2020 - TXdocs gets an upgrade with a new user friendly interface, plus improvements to billing, forms and more.
- May 2020 - Updated Classic (Desktop) version of TXdocs released which implements new security features.
- April 2020 - Incorporated your feedback to make improvements to billing and forms.
- February 2020 - Enhancements include new Spell Checking feature plus improvements to billing, statements and more.
- November 2019 - Incorporated your feedback to make significant enhancements to billing, PhoneSlips and more.
- September 2019 - Includes improvements to previewing forms, billing, emailing and more.
- July 2019 - Enhancements include new PhoneSlips feature to help you track phone calls, automatic saving of your answers during document assembly . . . and more!
- May 2019 - Our Client Web Service feature -- where your clients input their intake and inventory information online -- gets a major overhaul, as well as improvements to billing and calendaring features.
- January 2019 - Enhancements include improvements to our Document Format Wizard, billing, and more.
Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm CST