We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect;
- How we use that information;
- How we may share that information;
- How we protect your information;
- Your choices regarding your personal information.
This policy applies to TXdocs.com. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
We collect and store information you provide through our websites, web applications, or mobile applications. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Your bar license number
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
We collect information related to your interactions with our websites and apps to create a superior browsing experience. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our website, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies. These technologies may also allow us to identify you as a particular TXdocs subscriber when you visit our websites, and to link your activities on our websites to other interactions with us.
Our websites and mobile applications are not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our websites using the technologies described above. We do not share your personal information with third parties.
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling subscription orders
- Processing subscription terminations
- Tracking and confirming online subscriptions
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services we offer
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, training opportunities, and surveys
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
TXdocs does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of TXdocs, our subscribers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The TXdocs® websites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number. We do not store credit card or bank account numbers.
TXdocs is an assumed name for Schoolcraft Legal Systems, Inc., a Texas corporation.
404 Pat Booker Rd.
Universal City, TX 78148
Prefer to make an informed decision? We're Happy to Oblige!
No-Risk free trial
Try TXdocs' Fully Functional 14-Day Free Trial
- Access to over 5000 Texas specific forms and all program functionality, including our NEW eFiling system.
- Training and technical support services included.
- Preserve data when converting your trial to a subscription.
- No payment information required until you're ready to subscribe.
- No long-term "gotcha" subscription contract.
- 3-month money back guarantee.