WE TAKE SECURITY SERIOUSLY
At TXdocs®, we take security or your information and your client's information seriously. Here are some of the things we do to give you and us peace of mind in knowing everything is secure "......
Anytime your data or your client's data is being transmitted to us, we use a secure encrypted internet connection. The technical name for this is Secure Socket Layer ("SSL"). Before being transmitted, the data is encrypted and then un-encrypted at the other end using a third party SSL service. Our SSL service provider is Comodo Group Inc.
When you place a new subscription order with us, we ask you to provide credit card information. We do not store this information on any of our servers. Instead, we use Authorize.NET - one of the world's leading credit card processing companies - to handle all credit card processing for us.
When your clients provide you with information using our Client Internet Services, that information is stored in an individual fully encrypted data file, waiting for you to securely download it. Since each client has their own separate data file, your clients' data is never mixed with any other client's data, whether that client is yours or some other attorney's.
Prefer to make an informed decision? We're Happy to Oblige!
No-Risk free trial
Try TXdocs' Fully Functional 14-Day Free Trial
- Access thousands of Texas specific forms and all program functionality, including our Online Intake and NEW eFiling system.
- Training and technical support services included.
- Preserve data when converting your trial to a subscription.
- No payment information required until you're ready to subscribe.
- No long-term "gotcha" subscription contract.
- 3-month money back guarantee.