The most comprehensive library
Norris Modern Probate System is TXdocs® exclusive offering providing the most comprehensive library of Texas-specific probate forms available. This library includes many unique forms drafted by Joel Norris to address fact situations he has resolved during his extensive practice.
Valuable time-saving software tools
The forms library is complemented by a large suite of software tools that simplify and streamline the tedious and time-consuming tasks probate attorneys must handle every day. These tools include applications that simplify preparation of inventories as well as various types of annual and final accounts.
Heirship and Intestate cases will be a breeze with TXdocs' new Heirship Tree tool. The Decedent's family history can be easily added and changed through the life of your case, and the tool will sort out the legitimate heirs, with their interest in the estate automatically calculated.
Joel Norris has an active probate practice in the Houston-area and is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Estate Planning and Probate Law. He’s driven by a passion to find new and efficient ways to provide high quality legal services to his clients.
Subscribers LOVE this! TXdocs includes a unique internet portal that lets you download directly into TXdocs information that your clients enter online. This includes:
- Probate Client Intake details
- Intestate/Heirship/Small Estate Intake details
- Probate of Will Intake details
- Probate Inventory details
The txdocs difference
BUT WAIT! That's not all. TXdocs is unlike any other company you have ever dealt with. If you want to know more about the TXdocs difference, click here.
Prefer to make an informed decision? We're Happy to Oblige!
No-Risk free trial
Try TXdocs' Fully Functional 14-Day Free Trial
- Access to over 5000 Texas specific forms and all program functionality, including our NEW eFiling system.
- Training and technical support services included.
- Preserve data when converting your trial to a subscription.
- No payment information required until you're ready to subscribe.
- No long-term "gotcha" subscription contract.