installing TXdocs Classic Software
Considerations before you install our desktop software:
- TXdocs Classic can be installed on your Windows PC or on your office server. It requires a Microsoft Vista or newer operating system (no Windows XP).
- For TXdocs to work on your computer, please install the same version to which you have subscribed.
- This is a very large installation program. Depending on the speed of your internet connection, please allow an hour or more for the download to complete.
Installing on networked computers:
Click here for additional information.
Install TXdocs or TXdocsPlus:
This includes subscriptions for all practice areas and the subscription for one practice area only (unlimited as well a per-case subscriptions). Click here to download.
Reference the below if using older Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista and Win Server 2008 require Service packs 1 & 2
- Windows Vista - If you receive an error that says "SQL Server Install Failure - Error Code - 2067922335", download and install the file from this link: Download .Net 3.5 SP1 Update
- Windows 7 and Win Server 2008R2 require Service pack 1
- Windows 8 and newer - (no service packs are required)
- Windows .Net Framework 3.5 or newer is also required
- Adobe Reader (for viewing .pdf files): Download Adobe Reader
Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm CST