TXdocs, TXdocsPlus and TXpractice
- Required fields are marked more clearly.
- Icon changes when trying to move to the next window, if a required field is not entered.
- Fixed the subscription window, it sometimes showed the wrong version.
Practice Management Enhancements (TXdocsPlus and TXpractice)
- Fixed a refresh issue on the Account Details tab in the billing manager when adding billable items on another tab.
- Fixed an issue on the case report window where it would not allow to run the report without a selected case even though the case selection was listed as optional.
- New settings to include the client number and/or case number in the Contacts Manager. This setting is available as a firm wide setting and as a personal setting.
- Added the case number and/or client number to the Case Manager window.
Document Assembly Enhancement (TXdocs and TXdocsPlus)
- Minimized restarting the progress bar during the assembly of a document, reduced the flickering of that progress bar.