Document Assembly Enhancements (TXdocs & TXdocsPlus)
New Spell Checking Feature
Document assembly now includes spell checking on all multi-line text fields! The spelling checker includes an English dictionary, a legal dictionary and allows you to add words to the dictionary. In addition, the spellchecker automatically excludes the names, addresses and cities in the case from being marked as misspelled words. Spell checking has also been added to:
- time slips
- expense slips
- phone slips
- calendar appointments
- case notes
- invoice credits
- trust account deposits and payments
- calendar invitations
- Help features: We've added convenient links to help videos on several windows.
- Document format wizard: The Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 styles will now inherit the line spacing, spacing before and spacing after settings of the body style.
Practice Management Enhancements (TXdocsPlus & TXpractice)
- "Unbilled items" report: Has been upgraded based on user feedback to include the case of the item and to no longer treat invoice credits as debits.
- "Bill to date" feature in monthly billing: Has been corrected to filter out charges that should not be included.
- Email editor: Has been corrected to create a new line by pressing enter. This tool will be overhauled later this year to address other issues.
- Staff form: Has been updated including the ability to paste a password for the phone app.
- "Undo statement": Addressed system functionality issue where a statement for a client with multiple cases was not always able to be undone. The last statement for a case can be undone if:
- The statement is an individual statement and it is the last statement of the case.
- The statement is a consolidated statement and it is the last statement for this client.