Form Enhancements (TXdocs & TXdocsPlus)
- Trusts: New practice area added with 52 Trust forms for Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts including trusts for Life Insurance, Generation-Skipping Transfer, Spousal Lifetime Access, Simple Revocable Trust, Tax-Planned, Standby Management, and more.
- Wills: 3 Long Form Pourover Wills include Single Person, Married Man, and Married Woman to be prepared in conjunction with Tax Planned Revocable Trusts.
- Civil Litigation: 36 forms that include Post Judgment, Formal Bill of Exception, Pretrial Discovery, JNOV, Reform Judgment, Remittitur, with many motions, orders, and accompanying documents.
- Family Law: 29 forms that include Contempt, TRO and Notice, Alternating 5th Weekend Possession, Medical Child Support, Removal of Disability of Minority, with many motions, orders, accompanying documents and numerous new PDF forms.
- Guardianship: 7 forms for Appointment for Attorney or Guardian Ad Litem, Application for Attorney Ad Litem Fees, Motion for mental Exam with several accompanying documents.
- Real Estate: 1 form Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure.
- Criminal: 1 form Affidavit for Non-Prosecution.
Updates & Improvements to Existing Forms:
- Wills has added Property Schedules, allows for Co- Executors/Trustees/Guardians, Confidentiality Notices in all CAPS, add Primary Beneficiary Address, and more.
- Family Law updates provide options for service through attorney in several documents, waiver of service for multiple respondents, added default to standing order questions for all requiring counties, signature block improvement adding “respectfully submitted,” and other options and improvements.
- Probate updates affect attorney signature block, proof of death language, adding all cap titles, and more.