- When selecting forms for assembly, TXdocs now displays the selected form’s comments above the preview. The comments often contain useful information about the form, which was previously only visible after a click on the information button.
- Starting an assembly tour - when another assembly was already started - could lead to overlapping text during the form selection.
New Billing Feature: Trust Deposit requests
- Trust Deposit Requests is a new way of requesting your client to deposit funds to the trust account. These requests can be printed, emailed and even uploaded to LawPay for direct payment.
- Trust Deposit Requests can be marked as paid which will generate a trust deposit record. It will also print a payment receipt for your accounting.
- Minor fix to the dialog when undoing a statement: it would sometimes incorrectly classify a consolidated statement as an individual statement.