TXdocs, TXdocsPlus and TXpractice
TXdocs Gets An Upgrade
This next generation of TXdocs is designed to be easier to use with many enhancements including a new interface that has larger and clearer font, new colors and icons to make common tasks easier to find, and fewer popup windows to help things run smoothly.
Practice Management Enhancements (TXdocsPlus and TXpractice)
- Invoice credits are now included in the case history report and the court exhibit report.
- Duplicate invoice number issue corrected.
- New and improved forms.
Document Assembly Enhancements (TXdocs and TXdocsPlus)
Client Web Services
- Increased the maximum length of the initial invitation email to your clients.
- You can now choose to download all inventory items at one time instead of previewing each item separately.
- The divorce inventory window now allows you to move an item from community estate to a separate estate and vice versa.
- Changed title of the Standard Delinquency report.
- Improved the child support tool.