Document Assembly (TXdocs and TXdocsPlus)
New Feature: eFiling
You can now eFile your documents through TXdocs' super easy, integrated eFiling system and save valuable time! With TXdocs eFiling you no longer need to start a separate program, find your document, convert it to PDF, and then start another program to eFile, including re-typing the party and court information. TXdocs eFiling will use its knowledge about your case to prevent you from re-typing and making mistakes. Its user-friendly interface takes you through the process step-by-step. It will even convert your documents to PDF automatically.
- Added a new option to the menu to collapse the menu to just show the headers. This will save precious space on small monitors.
- Added filter to Clients & Cases in TXdocs to easily find your client.
- Headers and footers in the assembled documents are now implemented using a table, optimizing the compatibility with different word processors. The previous implementation is available as an option in the Document Format Wizard.
- Minor fix in the "all clients" export to prevent the export file from being created in the wrong folder.
Practice Management Enhancements (TXdocsPlus and TXpractice)
- Fixed an issue on consolidated statements that could lead to the trust replenishment message to appear for the wrong case.
- Fixed a display issue on the consolidated statements tab that sometimes would show the monthly fee as the single item on a statement.
- Prevented TXdocs from closing down while there are still timers running.