- When resizing TXdocs during assembly, the window would sometimes resize incorrectly, cutting off a part of the window on the right side.
- The probate inventory tool now features extra room for the description of the various items.
- When starting assembly, the forms are initially ordered by topic, regardless of the selected order during the previous assembly.
- The line spacing configured for the body of the pleadings and agreements in the format wizard will now also apply to the headings and sub-headings. If you have configured the line spacing, please open the format wizard and click "save and close" to propagate the line spacing to the other styles.
- New statement layout available that implements subscriber feedback: section totals are listed as subtotals in the right column. Section headers are underlined. All amounts are formatted uniformly, and the case total section now has its own header.
- The print preview of a Prebill now automatically closes after clicking the print button.
- When TXdocs is configured to use custom client numbers, that number can now be added to the custom billing header.
- All billing items, (timeslips, expense slips, payments etc.) now automatically record the staff member who created the item. The staff member's initials are visible in the billing manager in the Account Details tab and on the various billing reports.
- Negative trust deposits are now identified as trust refunds on the various billing reports.
- When filing into an existing case, you can now always select the appropriate case from the court list.
- The contacts manager no longer allows adding a case to a non-client.
delinquent Support Calculator
- We fixed an error in how accrued interest was calculated.