Document Assembly (TXdocs and TXdocsPlus)
New Feature: Electronic Signatures
TXdocs can now be set up to automatically insert electronic signatures into your pleading documents. There are 2 types of signatures:
- Text based - /s/ (attorney name)
- Image based - Scan or make a photo of attorney's written signature
e-Signatures can be configured per attorney in the staff member list with 3 options:
- Off - No e-Signature will be added to the document
- On - e-Signature will be applied to documents that contain the pleading signature block
- Ask - During document generation, TXdocs will ask if it should include the e-Signature
When selecting a form to assemble, it is now possible to change the width of the form's preview to accommodate all screen sizes.
Practice Management Enhancements (TXdocsPlus and TXpractice)
Cases that have unbilled timeslips and/or expense slips can no longer be deleted. Instead these cases can be closed to remove them from case lists, and then if the need arises "unclosed" to bill for those items.