Form Enhancements (TXdocs & TXdocsPlus)
- Family Law: Three new forms were added: Affidavit in Support of Citation by Publication (by Birth Mother), Motion for Appointment of Adoption Evaluator, and Suggestion of Death.
- Business Organizations: Three new affidavits were added to authorize a specific person to transfer property.
- Civil Litigation: Added over 30 new forms including garnishment documents, Petition/Order for Bill of Review, and a large selection of motions and orders.
- Real Estate: Now includes a new affidavit authorizing transfer of real property.
- Probate: Added a new Application/Order appointing a designated administrator, a Travis County Supplementary Probate Information PDF form, and also a form for Suggestion of Death.
Updates & Improvements to Existing Forms:
- Legislative Changes: This update contains updates to all forms for legislative changes effective September 1, 2019. NOTE: For subscribers who have elected to use the SBOT Family Law Practice Manual forms, we are not able to update those forms until the Bar releases their changes. As a courtesy, we've added a note to applicable SBOT forms with a description of any legislative updates that would affect that particular form, along with the language we have added to our Family Law forms for each issue as a reference. Until the Bar updates their forms (anticipated in Spring 2020), SBOT subscribers will need to edit their own forms.
- Family Law: Military retirement addresses were updated, it is now possible to proceed with an unknown court type, minor improvements were made to the Adoptions chapter and the Temporary Restraining Order for Divorce cases in Family Law now includes an option for mutual injunctions.
- Business Organizations: Received updates to several of the Bylaws and the Certificates of Formation for LLCs or PLLCs. The LLC Company Agreement (6.02) and the Partnership Agreement (8.02) were completely rewritten and expanded.
- Probate: Updated to include Medicaid information in applicable documents and the Social Security number and DL# of the Decedent was tweaked to allow for Decedents who did not have a Driver's License or Social Security number.