Select a section below to see a complete list of software improvements:
Secure Document Exchange
You no longer have to risk exchanging documents with your clients using unsecured email. We are thrilled to announce the release of our latest feature, Document Exchange, now available in Online Intake. This new feature enables you and your clients to securely upload and share important legal documents with each other.
Once you upload a document, your clients are immediately notified via email and can easily log in to access and download their documents. This streamlined process ensures quick and efficient communication between you and your clients, making legal document sharing more convenient and more secure.
Online Intake Preview
There is new preview option that enables you to preview all questionnaires. You can use this to familiarize yourself with the information that will be requested from your clients.
- NEW: When starting the heirship tree directly from the menu, it will ask for the name of the decedent if the case doesn’t have one yet. This way, you can start your case by entering all heirs in the tree before assembling any documents. (Yes – you can open the heirship tree from the Tools/Practice Tools menu without having to assemble a document.)
- Fixed an issue with the calculation of the interest for half siblings in certain cases.
- Increased the allowed length of the names ‘other parents’ for half siblings
- Ensured that the Add, Edit, Delete buttons are displayed correctly regardless of the length of the name of the currently selected person.
- Added more questions to generated worksheets. You can generate worksheets in the tools menu.
- Further optimized searching for forms by number during assembly. It will now only find forms with a matching menu number.
- Added support for Unicode characters in headers and footers of assembled documents.
- Added support for setting a default rate for each staff member in TXdocs. These values will be used in Fee Agreements that you assemble in Family Law.
- Added support for signing documents as the mediator when applicable.
- NEW: Added support for outlook.com emails in Email Manager.
- The opposing attorney list now supports filtering just like the clients and contacts.
- Added buttons for Adding, Editing and Deleting received payments in Billing Manager to make those features more easily accessible.