Cancellation and Refund Policy
We hope it doesn't come to this, but . . .
At TXdocs® we want you to stay with us for life - not because of a long term contract, but because you value and appreciate our products and services.
If you ever feel you are not getting more than your money's worth, or you feel you are not being treated fairly, you should be free to terminate your relationship with us. That's why we never ask you to sign a long term contract.
TXdocs subscriptions are charged monthly and are continuous from initial subscription until cancellation by written notification. You can cancel your subscription at any time, for any reason by notifying us during business hours prior to your next monthly charge. Normally, we will not provide a prorated refund for a partial month.
A request to cancel a subscription must be made in writing by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail addressed to TXdocs at the mailing address listed on our website.
Prefer to make an informed decision? We're Happy to Oblige!
No-Risk free trial
Try TXdocs' Fully Functional 14-Day Free Trial
- Access thousands of Texas specific forms and all program functionality, including our Online Intake and NEW eFiling system.
- Training and technical support services included.
- Preserve data when converting your trial to a subscription.
- No payment information required until you're ready to subscribe.
- No long-term "gotcha" subscription contract.
- 3-month money back guarantee.