This is your version if you want to use TXdocs® on-the-go anywhere you have an internet connection. It runs in your internet browser regardless of whether you are using a PC or a Mac. TXdocs has elected to use a technology that allows us to use the same software in our cloud solution as we use in our desktop solution. That means you no longer have to give up the power and features of a desktop solution in order to get the benefits of our cloud solution. All subscriptions include 1 user license -- meaning any 1 person in your firm can use it. For situations where more than 1 person in your firm needs to access your TXdocs account at the same time, additional licenses are available as follows: $17.50 + tax for TXdocs (Document Automation only) subscriptions, and $22.50 + tax for TXdocsPlus (Document Automation + Practice Management) subscriptions.
- Assemble documents, check your calendar, bill clients, etc. anywhere you have an internet connection
- Features are almost identical to those available in TXdocs Classic (desktop)
- Works with all major internet browsers (including Apple's Safari)
- Secure: When you log onto txdocs.com or anywhere.txdocs.com you will see the address bar starts with “https:”. That is your visual indicator showing that all data being transmitted between your computer and our server is encrypted and secure. We use the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to enforce this security. On our server, your data is maintained in a separate database that is created for your firm. Access to this database is never shared with anyone not logged in under your firm’s license. Even your separate database is also password protected with a password that is unique to your firm only.
Prefer to make an informed decision? We're Happy to Oblige!
No-Risk free trial
Try TXdocs' Fully Functional 14-Day Free Trial
- Access to over 5000 Texas specific forms and all program functionality, including our Online Intake and NEW eFiling system.
- Training and technical support services included.
- Preserve data when converting your trial to a subscription.
- No payment information required until you're ready to subscribe.
- No long-term "gotcha" subscription contract.
- 3-month money back guarantee.