Our Wills system -- expertly drafted by board certified estate planning and tax attorneys with over 40 years experience -- provides everything a general practitioner needs for simple and tax oriented wills, wills with special needs trusts, living trusts, and pourover wills to create in conjunction with revocable trusts. We also provide statutory and other estate planning forms, with the added benefit of being able to mirror spouses' forms.
TXdocs also includes a unique Online Intake internet portal that lets you download directly into TXdocs information that your clients enter online. This includes:
- Client and Spouse Will Intakes
- Client and Spouse Estate Plans
- Client and Spouse Basic Power of Attorneys
- Client and Spouse Medical Power of Attorneys and Designation of Agents
- Client and Spouse HIPAA Releases and Authorizations
- Client and Spouse Declaration of Guardians
TXdocs is unlike any other company you have ever dealt with. If you want to know more about the TXdocs difference, click here.
Have Questions? Call Us: (210) 253-9506 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CST
Prefer to make an informed decision? We're Happy to Oblige!
No-Risk free trial
Try TXdocs' Fully Functional 14-Day Free Trial
- Access to over 5000 Texas specific forms and all program functionality, including our Online Intake and NEW eFiling system.
- Training and technical support services included.
- Preserve data when converting your trial to a subscription.
- No payment information required until you're ready to subscribe.
- No long-term "gotcha" subscription contract.
- 3-month money back guarantee.