Upgrading from ProDoc or Formbuilder
"As the original creator of ProDoc, I am sad but not surprised to learn that West Publishing has fired all of ProDoc’s programmers and has announced they are “sunsetting” ProDoc. West’s plan is to try to forcibly move you to their web based FormBuilder program. The good news is – Txdocs offers a great alternative. Since I was the original creator of ProDoc, you will find that TXdocs feels very familiar. And, TXdocs comes with the same level of commitment and service that used to be the hallmark of ProDoc."
President/CEO, Attorney At Law
Here are just a few of the reasons so many Texas firms
have already switched to TXdocs:
- PRICE - TXdocs’ subscription price is a fraction of what you will pay for FormBuilder.
- NO LONG TERM CONTRACT - At TXdocs, we believe it’s our obligation to earn and keep your business. So, we NEVER require a long-term contract. If you are not happy with our product or our service, you can cancel at any time.
- EASY TO USE - TXdocs works very much like ProDoc and will be much easier to learn than FormBuilder.
- IMPORT YOUR DATA - TXdocs can import your clients and cases from ProDoc.
- USE THE BAR'S FAMILY LAW FORMS - TXdocs allows you to use either our family law forms or your copy of the Bar’s family law forms.
- FORMS FOR 9 PRACTICE AREAS - TXdocs includes forms for family law, criminal defense, probate, wills, guardianships, business organizations, real estate, civil litigation and landlord/tenant.
- BILLING, CALENDARING AND MORE - TXdocsPlus includes a comprehensive practice management system that our subscribers say is far superior to ProDocs’ SOS program.
- DESKTOP OR CLOUD - YOUR CHOICE - TXdocs is available (and will continue to be available) as a standard desktop program or as a cloud based program.
A Few Happy TXdocs Subscribers
Thank you for all you do. I really value TxDocs and frequently tell my colleagues to try it out.Lisa Crowe - Weatherford, TX
I am very satisfied with the TXdocs system you are developing. It’s more convenient and useful than ProDoc was.Harry Munsinger - San Antonio, TX
You guys rock!Maria Lowry - Houston, TX
I use TXdocs Anywhere on my MacBook Air with no problems, and have for over a year. It's a great product, much better, IMO, than the WestLaw/Prodocs product.Greg J. Pickett - Irving, TX
I have really enjoyed using TXdocs. It has been a great investment for my practice. One of the great things about this company is the great customer support they offer. I really like that they reach out to the lawyers who use their service for suggestions or ideas to help improve their product. I highly recommend this product to both new and experienced attorneys.Andrew Garcia - Dallas, TX
Alan Schoolcraft created ProDoc a zillion years ago. Sold it to a big company who did not provide the same personal service. Since the no compete has expired, he is involved in TXdocs. Excellent product with great customer service.Sherrie Travers (on Facebook) Katy, TX
I love the program. I am a big fan.Marivonne R. Essex - Spring, TX
I was an early user of your product and a big fan of what you are doing.Jack K. Robinson - Rockwall, TX
I was very pleased with their spreadsheet based Inventory last week. Worked like a charm doing all the calculations.Al Greene - Houston, TX
TXdocs is designed to save time. The forms are well thought out and professional in appearance. I am not exactly a computer geek, but I needed no help drafting my first documents.Wade Wilson - Helotes, TX
Thanks. You guys are great.Enrique Juarez - Los Fresnos, TX
Prefer to make an informed decision? We're happy to oblige!
Take advantage of our fully functional 14-day free trial.
- Access to all program functionality.
- Training and technical support services included.
- Preserve data when converting your trial to a subscription.
- No payment information required until you're ready to subscribe.