Choose how to use it
Desktop or Cloud
The software solutions are virtually identical regardless of whether you choose desktop or cloud.
The classic version of TXdocs® is installed on your Windows PC or on your office server. It requires a Microsoft Vista or newer operating system (no Windows XP). All subscriptions include 1 user license -- meaning any 1 person in your firm can use it. Additional user licenses are available (each $15 + tax per month) for situations where more than 1 person in your firm needs to access your TXdocs account at the same time.
This is your version if you want to use TXdocs® on-the-go anywhere you have an internet connection. It runs in your internet browser regardless of whether you are using a PC or a Mac. TXdocs has elected to use a technology that allows us to use the same software in our cloud solution as we use in our desktop solution. That means you no longer have to give up the power and features of a desktop solution in order to get the benefits of our cloud solution. More information
Prefer to make an informed decision? We're Happy to Oblige!
No-Risk free trial
Try TXdocs' Fully Functional 14-Day Free Trial
- Access to over 5000 Texas specific forms and all program functionality, including our NEW eFiling system.
- Training and technical support services included.
- Preserve data when converting your trial to a subscription.
- No payment information required until you're ready to subscribe.
- No long-term "gotcha" subscription contract.